Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Archivis News Update 2-15-14

Alo Party Peoples.


...for not having much content out.
I know that I haven't published very much new content recently besides covering The Lego Movie, and some of you might have noticed that my Twitter account, @GregB00, has been silent for the past week as well. Here's why that is. My grades haven't been that great recently, so I've been focusing on school instead of this blog. I'm sorry for any inconveniences that this might have caused, but being able to pass chemistry is more important than whether the remake of Robocop is any good.* I will try to get more content out for you soon, but I can't make any promises.

Have a nice day.

Greg.B


*I wouldn't know, I didn't see the Robocop remake, and I don't plan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment