Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

More Things That I Have Thought.


Alo Party Peoples.


Here are some more thoughts.

Firefly was a damn good TV show, I even did a post on it, and had it gotten a proper run it probably would have been incredible. Serenity is certainly worthwhile, but you can tell that Joss had more planned that he wasn't able to fit into the movie. Fortunately, it is set to continue in comic form, and if I am able to acquire said comic, I will review it for you. For now here is a good mix of the shows soundtrack.

Another point in Welcome To Night Vale's favor, it is able to have a gay lead, and NOT make that the main focus of the podcast, it is at most a recurring detail that rarely has a major impact on the plot. Also, who bought Lot 37?

Related to that, I find that the term homophobia is slightly misleading. It is not fear of gay people so much as it is intense disgust and/or hatred of them. As I understand it.

Which of these would you enjoy me doing a piece on more? 47 Ronin, or Saving Mr. Banks?

Here is an announcement. When it comes back in August, I will be doing a review series for Series Eight of the revived Doctor Who.


I leave you with an image. If you can guess what company produced it, I will mention you in the next post. Here is a hint: the company is Canadian.




Have a nice day.

Greg.B

No comments:

Post a Comment