Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Archivis News Update 1-28-2014

Alo Party Peoples.

Here is some news.

WHOVIAN COSPLAYERS TAKE NOTE

I promised to talk about Series 8 of Doctor Who for the blog. That isn't coming out until August, but the BBC have released the first press image of Peter Capaldi's costume. I wouldn't have minded if he kept Matt Smith's purple costume sans bowtie from the second half of Series Seven, but this is a good look. Simple, and classy. Goodbye Raggedy Man indeed, this will be a serious Doctor.

CAN DC DO ANYTHING RIGHT IN REGARDS TO SUPERHEROES?

The as of yet untitled sequel to Internet punching bag, I mean DC superhero movie Man of Steel, which for the record I am pretty lukewarm on, has been pushed back to 2016. From previous news concerning this movie it looks more and more like this will be a bit of a train-wreck.

MY UPCOMING REVIEW SCHEDULE

Here is a list of films that I plan to cover this year. This list is susceptible to change depending on ticket prices, traffic, and my personal whim. In order of US release date...
  • The LEGO Movie (February 7th)
  • Pompeii (February 21st)
  • Noah (March 28th)
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (April 4th)
  • Godzilla (May 16)
  • X-Men: Days Of Future Past (May 23)
  • The Fault In Our Stars (June 6th)
  • Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes (July 11th)
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy (August 1st)
  • The Giver (August 15th)
  • The Hobbit: There And Back Again (December 17)
Is there anything in there that you are excited to see me talk about? Let me know in the comments.

That's all for now, next time... 

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey.
Have a nice day.

Greg.B






No comments:

Post a Comment