Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Random Thoughts

Alo Party Peoples.


More thoughts from my mind.

The behavior of River on Firefly is eerily similar to autism. I recognize the wandering your home at night and the odd statements that don't make sense without the context of their thought process.

Speaking of Firefly, perhaps I should cover that, what do you think?

I've been rolling the idea of a Q&A post around in my head for a while, but I don't think my readership is large enough for that to be viable.

Inequality will always exist to some extent because we are not identical.

Pleasantville is an underrated gem and it's message is still relevant today. It still holds up fifteen years later.

Having now seen the video, What The Fox Say is clearly a comedy song. It's still a bit obnoxious, half of it feels like it was meant to teach small children animal noises, and the other half is jibberish, but I recognize what they were going for.

Lastly, an announcement. My film reviews are taking Thanksgiving weekend off. If it is any compromise, I hear Frozen is great.

Have a nice day.

Greg.B














No comments:

Post a Comment