Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Archivist Update

UPDATE: Hobbit 2 is being released on December 14. It will be covered then.

ORIGINAL POST IS AS FOLLOWS:


Alo Party Peoples.




Here are some things that I plan to do for the remainder of 2013.

For October I have plans to go over at least one horror movie. Because it's October and that seems to fit. I have yet to decide what. I also will do Nightmare Before Christmas because it is a Halloween movie and I can easily find it on Netflix. As well as covering anything I happen to see in theaters, and a mystery review for October 31.


November will be a quite crowded month for this blog. I have three movies I plan to see and cover. In particular Enders Game, The Hobbit: Desalation Of Smaug, and Thor: The Dark World. As well as the fact that the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who is airing on November 23. 

I have debated if I should cover it, because the last three seasons of the show have been building up to it, and therefore to fully enjoy it would require familiarity with said show. But since it is movie length, I plan to cover it anyway.

December will have some holiday stuff, a review of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and a history of depictions of Saint Nicholas. 

All of which will be peppered by giving my opinion on Agents of Shield as it airs.

That's what you can expect to see for the next few months.

Hats off to all, have a nice day, and keep the Web weird.

Greg.B


No comments:

Post a Comment