Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday To Myself Happy Birthday to WMDs, And an Apology

Alo Party Peoples.




First I would like to apologize for my last post. At best it was an incredibly awkward shift of tone and topic. At worst I have likely lost more than a few readers.  I probably should have had someone look at it before I said the things I said. I will do my best to regulate my tone. Now I am going to look for an official blog editor.


In other words. I am sorry.

Note that I still stand by my opinions. But I went overboard in expressing them and I apologize for that.


Also.....






Happy Birthday to Myself!


It's my birthday today. No I am not saying which birthday, because I would like to keep that emphasising private.

The poll has ended and The Hobbit has won.The review is coming. I will probably get that up sometime next week.

Bit of Trivia:   And it is also the birthday of the atomic bomb. On July 16th 1945 the Trinity test bomb was a sucess and the USS Indianapolis left San Fransico with parts for the bomb "Little Boy" bound for Tinian Island.


Hats off to all, and have a nice day.

     Greg.B

No comments:

Post a Comment