Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

AN INTRODUCTION

My name is Greg.B

This blog will be dedicated to recounting my effort to collect and protect as many films as possible for the sake of preservation. As I have been collecting prior to starting this blog I will post a list of the films I already have acquired and rate them in the following way.

Bargain Bin,Pitiful,Poor,Bad,Meh,Average,Okay,Decent,Pretty Decent,Good,Pretty Good,Great,Brilliant,Perfect.

But first a quick introduction. I operate out of the United States. My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and       Heroes. My political views are anti Republican. My favorite book is Guns of the South by Harry Turtledove.

Lets get started.


-Marvels The Avengers: Great

-Blades of Glory: Good

-The Breakfast Club: Pretty Good

-The Corpse Bride: Pretty Decent

-Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme (2005): Good

-Dodgeball (2004): Good

-Goldfinger: Great

-The Hangover: Pretty Decent

-Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone: Good

-Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Good

-Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban : Decent

-Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire: Poor

-Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoinex: Pretty Good

-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Pretty Good

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One: Pretty Good

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two: Good

-The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: Great

-I Am Legend (2007): Great.5

-Leatherheads: Good

-Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring: Brilliant

-Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: Brilliant

-Lord of the Rings: Return of The King: Brilliant

-Nacho Libre: Great

-Night at The Museum: Pretty Good

-Oceans Eleven (2001): Great

-Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Mans Chest: Great

-Prehistoric Park: Good

-J.K.Rowling and The Birth of Harry Potter: Bargain Bin

-Spider-Man: Great

-Tower Heist: Decent

-Tron Legacy: Good

-Tropic Thunder: I've heard its good, I havent gotten around to watching it.

-X2 X-Men United: Great

-You Only Live Twice:Great



Posts will occur weekly.


Hats off to all. and see you next week.


    Greg.B

3 comments:

  1. Great blog!! I look forward to your next one. How about movie reviews occasionally??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next weeek will probably be Tropic Thunder. If not then I will discuss whatever comes to mind.

      Delete
  2. Hi bro! Howya doing? I'm just bored as balls without much to do. Gonna go back to Ace Attorney stuff now, bye!

    ReplyDelete